Small, best design, high performance: 5 reasons to buy newly launched Apple iPhone SENew Delhi: Smartphone maker Apple recently launched the new iPhone SE in India. This is also the first time that an iPhone has been launched in India within a fortnight of its global launch. According
New Delhi: Smartphone maker Apple recently launched the new iPhone SE in India. This is also the first time that an iPhone has been launched in India within a fortnight of its global launch.
According to the Cupertino giant, the new device is the world's most powerful 4-inch iPhone in terms of performance. iPhone SE is available in India in two variants -- 32GB and 64GB, at a price of Rs 39,000 and Rs 49,000, respectively.
The new iPhone SE has its own merits and is a return to the classic timeless design of the iPhone 5S with features of the previous flagship iPhone 6S.
Here we are listing 5 reasons why you should buy the newly launched iPhone SE:
1. Size: The compact size of the device attracts a lot of people who avoided upgrading when the iPhone 6 was launched because of its size. The iPhone 6's 4.7-inch screen is perfect for some people but some still struggles to comfortably reach the upper corners of the screen with their thumbs. The iPhone SE's 4-inch screen makes it a perfect upgrade for people comfortable with small screen size.
2. Price: At Rs 39,000 for the 16GB, the iPhone SE isn't the cheapest iPhone ever to be released. But you actually get almost everything except for the 3D touch tech display in a more compact design. It is similar to 5S in terms of looks but with impressive features like the 6S.
3. Weight: The iPhone SE is 30 gram lighter than the iPhone 6/6s, which makes it portable. It means the new iPhone is easier to carry around and lighter in your bags or pockets.
4. Small phone with premium feature: Even though the iPhone SE has a smaller size, it runs great specs similar to the iPhone 6s. The phone has an A9 processor, a 12-megapixel camera with support for 4K video and live photos and also a 5-megapixel camera on the front with a retina flash. The company has also increased the theoretical LTE speeds of the phone and its battery life and added support for Apple Pay. It is basically an iPhone 6S without the 3D touch display.
5. Looks: You cannot deny on the fact, that the iPhone 5S had a nicer design than the iPhone 6 which got carried-on in the iPhone 6S. The iPhone SE is perfectly symmetrical and well designed, with no antenna lines and no camera bulges. Apple has also added a matte finish to the also with a rose gold colour variant adding on for a classier look.