Want to use WhatsApp without phone number? Follow these steps!New Delhi: Instant messaging application ‘WhatsApp’ has now become an important part of people’s life around the world. But, do you ever wonder if this app can work without having a phone number? Being one
New Delhi: Instant messaging application ‘WhatsApp’ has now become an important part of people’s life around the world. But, do you ever wonder if this app can work without having a phone number?
Being one of the best mobile apps, it has more than 1 billion monthly active users.
If you want to use WhatsApp without giving away your phone number, try these steps:
1. The very first step guides you to uninstall WhatsApp from your device.
2. Now, after finishing the process of uninstallation of application, download it again.
3. Third step is to keep your phone on flight mode so that all the applications are blocked/stopped on your device.
4. Now put any number you like on your reinstalled WhatsApp. This process will let WhatsApp to accept your number but it wont send any message to you for verification.
5. As without verification, WhatsApp does not let users to use the app. So, the application will ask for an alternative process i.e ‘verify through SMS’ in which you can give your e-mail id.
6. Now click the ‘set’ button and immediately click the ‘cancel’ button which will stop the authorisation process.
7. Install the ‘Spoof text message’ app which is available for all android, iPhone and windows users.
8. Fill in the details after completing the above mentioned process:
From: + (country code) (mobile number)
Message: Your email id
9. Now, the details will be sent to above number and after completing the process you’ll be able to use WhatsApp without your phone number.