Beyond the soles: 5 must have footwears for this summer!
Christian Louboutin famously said “A shoe is not only a design, but it's a part of your body language, the way you walk. The way you're going to move is quite dictated by your shoes.” He couldn't have been more accurate! Shoes do make or break an outfit.
From easygoing to super chic, shoes or footwear is all about comfortability and when the mercury is raising day by day, a good pair of shoes is must! Summers are the best time to spend on footwear that is easy for the feet in scorching heat.
A sporty sneaker or a luxurious stiletto, shoes are one style statement that is always been widely popular. Beyond the classics, there is a progressive change in styles keeping the ever-changing trends in mind.
If clothes makes a man look good, then shoes are the holy grail of how to look super chic. Whether you're heading to work or going out with your friends for a drink, trust good pair of shoes to help you shine.
While you are juggling between what footwear to choose, we compiled a list of footwear's you must owe this summer.
1. Flip flops: A trendy pair of flip flops from any high street fashion brand can add right amount of class and playfulness to your style. From a day on beach to a casual get-together, flip flops can be your feet's best companion.
2. Loafers: Ooze oomph with a classy pair of loafers. They are available in various colours, designs and texture. Depending upon your taste and personality, you must owe at least one pair of them. Available in shimmery colours like golden and silver loafers that re-defines feminisms and masculinity respectively. It is an effective style statement.
3. Oxfords: Constructed artfully, mostly available in tan colours, oxford's sheer luxury will make you swoon. Teamed up with a good pair of jeans or a knee length skirts, oxfords make you look all sophisticated and classy.
4. Flat sandals: Flats are casual yet smart footwear that gives a refreshing approach to fashion. They are best footwear for office hours. The open style helps to let your skin breathe.
5. Casual sneakers: Direct from the runways, this is one trend that is popping quite vigorously. Sneakers are now no longer footwear only for exercise wear but these comfy sneakers are making style statement. Teamed up with long jersey skirts or even a floral dress, they can look absolutely chic and stylish.
P.S: It's not what you wear and how you wear, it's the details that count. So do smart choice and stay stylish and beautiful this summer!