Mithun Chakraborty's 65th Birthday: His top 10 dialogues
Think “I am a disco dancer”, think all the cool moves and think Mithun Chakraborty.
The ultimate disco king of Bollywood who brought in the craziest pop culture to Bollywood is celebrating his 65th birthday today.
Right from his glitzy disco costumes and mind-boggling moves to his iconic roles and heavy-duty dialogues, at one point in time, he sure was the invincible one!
So on his birthday, we aint serving you his good ‘ol disco tracks (coz those songs are still our crazy party songs), but we have his oh-so-killer dialogues.
Let's give it to this man who taught us how to rock ‘n' roll.
1. Izzat, zillat, shohrat aur maut ... upar waale ke haath mein hai- Kick
2. Jinke ghar sheeshe ke hote hai na ... woh basement mein kapde badalte hai- Golmaal 3
3. Hum sirf angrezo ka khoon peete hai- Veer
4. Na luck badalta hai na insaan ki taqdeer ... insaan ka waqt badalta hai- Luck
5. Jab aulaad dushman ban jaye ... toh maa baap ko atmahatya kar leni chahiye- Jaal
6. Dekhne mein bewda, bhagne mein ghoda aur maarne mein hatauda- Loha
7. Tujh jaise zehar ko maarne ke liye ... zehar hi kaam aayega- Boss
8. Main gareebo ke liye hero hoon ... aur tum jaise logon ke liye villain ... naam hai mera Shankar, hoon main Gunda No.1- Gunda
9. Itihaas badalne waale ka naam, kabhi itihaas mein nahin hota hai- Gunda
10. Ab zindagi tujhe takleef nahi degi ... woh takleef dega tujhe- Boss
Thanking our beloved Mithun Da for all the awesome dance moves. Wishing him a grand birthday!