Ford Quardricycle successfully tested: 5 historic events on 4th June
History is not created in a day! But, a day can bring many changes in history. Following are five historical events that happened this day and changed the future course of the world.
1. In the year 1784, Elisabeth Thible became the very first female to fly on a hot air balloon that was untethered.
2. In the year 1896, Henry Ford completed the first gasoline-powered vehicle, Ford Quardricycle, and also gave a test run.
3. In the year 1974, Sally Murphy graduated from flight school to become the first female helicopter pilot in US Army.
4. In the year 1989, the Tiananmen Square protects ended violently in Beijing with People's Liberation Army killing 241 protesters.
5. In the year 2001, the last king of Nepal, Gyanendra, ascended the throne and became the last monach of the kingdom after the infamous Nepalese Royal massacre.