Birthday Special! This is how number 4 played an important role in legendary Kishore Kumar's life
Born as Abhas Kumar Ganguly, Kishore Kumar is one of the most versatile singer of India cinema. His golden, evergreen voice always brings us so much of nostalgia. Although he primarily gained recognition for his unmatched singing skills, he also acted in many films and donned various hats such as producer, director, music director, lyricist & writer in few movies. He was also famous for his inimitable comic timing and a sharp sense of humour.
Kishore Kumar was born on 4th August, 1929. Most of the events, and incidents happened in his life are related to number 4. So today on his birthday, we are going to tell you how the number 4 always played an important role in his life and was known as his destiny number.
1. Kishore Kumar was born on 4th August, 1929.
2. The time of his birth was 4 p.m.
3. In his family there were four children, three brothers and one sister. Kishore Kumar was the youngest and the 4th child.
4. Kishore Kumar was 4 year old when his elder sister Sati Devi got married to Sashadhar Mukherjee.
5. Kishore Kumar got married 4 times and his wives were (a) Ruma Devi (b) Madhubala (c) Yogita Bali (d) Leena Chandavarkar. While he divorced Ruma Devi and Yogita Bali, Kumar remained married to Madhubala till her death in 1969. Kishore’s fourth marriage with Leena Chandravarkar turned out to be lucky for him as it did not end in divorce.
6. Kishore Kumar was 22 years old when he got married for the first time with Ruma Devi. The total is 2+2=4.
7. Kishore Kumar married his second wife Madhubala at the age around 31 (3 + 1) = 4.
8. Kishore Kumar acted in 4 Bangla films which were super hit.
9. In his film “JHUMROO”, there were total 13 songs (1 + 3) = 4. This was the debut of Kishore Kumar as Music Composer and to note this film became a super hit.
10. Kishore Kumar achieved heights in his career when he was 40 years old. In 1969 film "AARADHANA" was released, which was a super hit film and the leading star Rajesh Khanna become superstar of Bollywood.
11. At last, Kishore Kumar died on 13th October, 1987. 13 (1 + 3) = 4.