Ye Zhu Zhu kaun hai? 5 things to know about Salman Khan’s next heroineAfter being shrouded in mystery for many months now, the leading lady of superstar Salman Khan’s next has finally been revealed. In ‘Tubelight’, the 50 year old star will romance Chinese star Zhu Zhu. Zhu
After being shrouded in mystery for many months now, the leading lady of superstar Salman Khan’s next has finally been revealed. In ‘Tubelight’, the 50 year old star will romance Chinese star Zhu Zhu.
Zhu Zhu shared a picture of her standing next to Salman straight from Leh putting rest to speculations about the leading lady of the movie.
Before Zhu Zhu there had been a lot of rumours about the lead actress. From Katrina Kaif to Deepika Padukone, many names did the rounds in media. Definitely, Zhu Zhu could not have asked for a better Bollywood debut as she is getting one opposite Salman himself.
Since the photo surfaced fans of Salman would obviously want to know more about this beauty. For all those who want to know more about her, this will tell you more about Zhu Zhu.
Also Read: Revealed: Not Deepika Padukone, this foreign actress will be the female lead in Salman Khan’s ‘Tubelight’ (see pic)
1. Zhu Zhu, started off as a VJ. Her debut movie in China was the 2010 movie ‘What Women Want’ and it made her a sensation overnight.
2. Zhu Zhu is not restricted to Chinese cinema only as she has worked with other global stars. In the 2012 martial arts movie, ‘The Man With The Iron Fists’, she was cast opposite WWE champion Batista.
3. The diva dated Lapo Elkann, grandson of Gianni Agnelli (CEO of Fiat Automobiles) for a year. Currently, she is enjoying her single status.
4. Zhu Zhu was born to a military family in China and her grandfather was a member of the people’s Liberation Army. She is a perfect blend of beauty and brains as she has a degree in Electronics and Information Engineering from Beijing Technology and Business University.
5. The one thing which is common in both Zhu Zhu and Salman is their love for horses. She knows how to ride a horse.