5 reasons why you should definitely watch 'Hero'New Delhi: The debut film of Sooraj Pancholi and Athiya Shetty, Hero, has all the right reasons to be on your calendar this weekend.The film, which is a remake of the 1983 film of the
New Delhi: The debut film of Sooraj Pancholi and Athiya Shetty, Hero, has all the right reasons to be on your calendar this weekend.
The film, which is a remake of the 1983 film of the same name, is an effort to rekindle the magic of romance between Jackie Shroff and Meenakshi Seshadri in the earlier version.
Actor-producer and superstar Salman Khan is one person beating his chest over these two promising actors of tinsel town. While some see another Tiger Shroff and Kriti Sanon (from Heropanti) in the duo, others see them as Ranbir and Sonam (of Saawariya).
So all eyes are on the two star kids to see if they would be able to match the standards of their contemporaries or even be new trend-setters.
While you contemplate the thought, we give you a few other reasons why you should not miss the movie –
1) The newbies Sooraj and Athiya have created a huge splash. If a superstar and veteran like Salman Khan is going gung-ho about two newcomers, then there must definitely be some potential in them. So, in order to check if they have really stood up to their mentor Salman's expectations, we should watch Hero.
2) The long-legged and chiselled jaw-line lady, Athiya Shetty, is making quite a noise in the fashion arena. Even before entering the film world, in just a few promotional outings, she is being seen as a promising fashion icon.
In other words, we have yet another Sonam Kapoor on the way. So, we need to see if she is able to carve a special corner in our hearts through the film also.
3) Yet another reason to watch ‘Hero' is the comeback of the veteran actor and our favourite comedian Kader Khan. We have always loved his antics and comedy on-screen. It's after a very long time that we are going to see him again. So, let's welcome him together.
4) Hero is the maiden Bollywood production of Salman Khan's new banner, Salman Khan Films. The actor has gone from pillar to post to make it reach the expected numbers. He has spent lavishly for the film. Indeed, it's worth watching the film just for all the effort Salman has put in.
5) The movie boasts of several romantic numbers as well including a song sung by Salman himself. This is yet another good reason to watch the movie which hits the theatres on September 11.
Since it is neither Diwali nor Eid when the film hits the theatres, it'll be quite interesting to see if this Salman Khan production makes it big like his other blockbusters.