Priyanka Chopra just revealed these 5 shocking secrets about herselfNew Delhi: Actress Priyanka Chopra went from a hit Bollywood actress to become a global star with ABC's ‘Quantico'. The thriller series is yet to premiere in India but it has already taken the United
New Delhi: Actress Priyanka Chopra went from a hit Bollywood actress to become a global star with ABC's ‘Quantico'. The thriller series is yet to premiere in India but it has already taken the United States by a storm.
Our own desi girl is riding high on the appreciation she has got from the millions. It was yet another feather in her cap when she was invited to the hit chat show of ABC network ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live'.
Other than being the cynosure of a million eyes around the globe, she also got a chance to meet actor Matt Damon. But other than that, Priyanka also revealed some buried secrets about hesrlf on the show.
And the moment she said, ‘You know Indians, we travel in packs!' the show's host Jimmy and the audiences knew they are in for some visual treat. Here are five shocking things about your favourite actress:
- Priyanka hated school: Well, she disliked school for the same reason that most of us did, school uniforms. When she was 12 she tricked her parents into sending her to USA for studies to her aunt because in the States there are no school uniforms. She also accepted that she lied to her parents about this.
- Tupac Shakur was her crush: Maybe this justifies her love for rap. She openly accepted on the show that as a teenage she thought she would marry the late rapper Tupac Shakur. After his death, she made Dennis Rodman, the professional basketball player her crush.
- Priyanka never rests: While most of us enjoy weekends, PC doesn't. She works for seven days a week. She admitted that she works from Monday to Friday in the States then flies back to India to shoot for ‘Bajirao Mastani'.
- She is 50 movies old: When asked about her career, Priyanka sighted that she has worked in around 50 movies and is currently shooting for one.
- PC has handled stupidity: On the chat show when Jimmy asked if Priyanka was ever asked stupid questions about her homeland India. She replied in ‘yes' and said it happened especially in her school days.