All you need to know about star kids Athiya and SoorajNew Delhi: It is known to everyone by now that Suniel Shetty's daughter and Aditya Pancholi's son are debuting with ‘Hero'. Co-produced by superstar Salman Khan, Sooraj Pancholi and Athiya Shetty are being termed as
New Delhi: It is known to everyone by now that Suniel Shetty's daughter and Aditya Pancholi's son are debuting with ‘Hero'. Co-produced by superstar Salman Khan, Sooraj Pancholi and Athiya Shetty are being termed as his ‘children'.
The two have already been making all the right waves and the way they carry themselves suggests that they are going to rule Bollywood for a long time. With their movie ‘Hero' releasing this Friday, we let you in on some facts that redefine these actors.
1. Born on 5th November, 1992, actors Shraddha Kapoor and Tiger Shroff were Athiya's seniors in school. While Athiya was always in awe of Shraddha's dancing skills, Tiger bullied her and she was close friends with his sister Krishna Shroff.
2. It was actress Aishwarya Rai who instigated the dream in her to become an actress. Athiya used to accompany her father Suneil on the sets of ‘Umrao Jaan'. She used to sit in Aishwarya's room and see her get ready for the scenes. She was so spellbound by the whole process that she decided she had to be an actress.
3. Athiya Shetty finished her education from the New York Film Academy. Her father did not oppose her acting dreams and all he was worried about was that she won't be able to cope up with the pressure the industry offers.
1. Sooraj Pancholi had assisted director Sanjay Leela Bhansali in Guzaarish and Kabir Khan in ‘Ek Tha Tiger'. It was while filming ‘Ek Tha Tiger' that he became close to Salman Khan. He was pretty excited when he came to know that Salman would be his Godfather in the industry. The actor, who was born on July 5, 1990, had once exclaimed, “Salman Sir is launching me. It's going to be a big film.”
2. ‘Hero' is a movie where Sooraj put his best foot forward. Sooraj did not want to take any chances for the movie and wanted his physique to be perfect. This is why he underwent rigorous training for the movie and borrowed Tiger Shroff's trainer too.
3. Sooraj is often seen wearing a cross neck piece. This was reportedly gifted to him by his ex-girlfriend, actress Jiah Khan. Post Jiah's controversial suicide, Sooraj was blamed for her action by Jiah's mother. Sooraj accepted a few days ago that Jiah was very close to him and he loved her immensely.