1. Home
  2. Entertainment
  3. Hollywood
  4. Charlie Sheen hospitalised after eating clams

Charlie Sheen hospitalised after eating clams

IANS 10 Jun 2015, 17:33:06 IST

Los Angeles: Hollywood actor Charlie Sheen was admitted in an emergency room here with a "severe case of food poisoning", says his publicist Jeff Ballard.

The actor spent a portion of Monday night in the emergency room.

"It was clams, bad clams. Nothing too exciting," said Ballard.

The former 'Two And A Half Men' star had a seafood pasta dish delivered to his house for dinner and started "feeling sick" a few hours later, reports people.com.

"Just to be on the safe side, he went to the hospital. They checked him out, hydrated him and sent him on his way. He was back home in bed 90 minutes later," The representative said.

Sheen is reportedly on the mend.