Easy hacks to cure smelly feet & sunburns at homeExperts suggests reduction in alcohol consumption and change in diet by eliminating certain nutrients relieve perspiration.
Summer heat is at its all time high and we’re desperately wishing for some monsoon showers. But the season of summer and monsoon brings a lot many problems apart from pimples and skin rashes. Experts suggests reduction in alcohol consumption and change in diet by eliminating certain nutrients relieve perspiration. There are few ways suggested by Acharya Chandra Kant Verma, Ayurvedic specialist at Amishi Naturals and Ridhi Arya, Dermatologist at Me Clinic, to treat the issues. All the ingredient suggested by them can be easily found at any drugstore or general store.
* Wash feet correctly: Taking a simple shower is not just enough. You need to keep your feet clean but cleaning your feet with antibacterial soap is a better option. There are various home remedies for cleaning your feet in case you do not have an antibacterial soap. Take one part of vinegar with two parts of water and soak your feet. This solution helps in reducing the level of bacteria that causes odour.
Washing feet with salt is also a good option. Pour half cup of kosher salt into four cups water and then soak the feet for 10 to 15 minutes. This will remove the smell.
* It is very necessary to keep the feet clean, remove moisture by applying baking soda, corn-starch and arrowroot powder. Various antifungal oils like tea tree oil can be used to keep your feet clean.
* Avoid wearing dirty or sweaty socks or shoes during these seasons as sweat encourages fungal growth.
* Change in diet helps a lot in relieving perspiration. Elimination of certain nutrients are very useful.
* Reduction of alcohol consumption and cigarette smoking during these seasons will also help in the long run.
* Products like antibacterial sprays, baby powder and talcum powder are great saviours during summer and rainy seasons.
* Few herbs can also be helpful in treating problems like smelly feet.
Aloe vera are great in softening skin without clogging pores. It keeps the skin hydrated. It reduces pore size, which helps keep out excess sebum, dirt and microbes.
Tulsi prevents inflammation as the leaves contain antibacterial and anti-fungal compounds. It also helps in treatment of skin infection and restrict the growth of bacterium like E coli and B anthracis which cause skin infections.
* Apply a good quality sunscreen lotion and cream, and wear a wide brimmed hat and sun glasses to protect yourself from sun. As the summer temperature hits do not forget to drink enough water to keep yourself adequately hydrated.