Get stylish this summer in just five minutes with these 3 braid hairstylesNew Delhi: Summers are here and it is already getting way too exhausting and sweaty during the day time. Indeed it is quite difficult to manage your hair in this sweltering heat. In fact, it
New Delhi: Summers are here and it is already getting way too exhausting and sweaty during the day time. Indeed it is quite difficult to manage your hair in this sweltering heat.
In fact, it is just not possible to leave hair untied. On the other hand, this constant sweating makes the hair go oily too early even if you washed it just a day before.
Getting that perfect hairdo gets becomes no less than a mission. Moreover, it gets really boring to sport the same look everyday.
So, here we bring you three stylish braid hairstyles that will make you look more stylish and can be made in just five minutes:
- Bring all your hair on side of your head and brush it in order to untangle your hair.
- Now divide your hair in two sections – left section and right section.
- Take a thin strand from the outer side of the left section, place it over the right section and forget about it.
- Not take a thin strand from the outer side of the right section, place it over the left section.
- Once again, take a thin strand from the left section and place it with the right section.
- Repeat it with the right section as well.
- Keep alternating sides until you reach the end of your hair and wrap a hair tie around the end of your hair.
Subtle Twist Side Braid
This hairstyle is a perfect one when you are planning to go on a romantic date.
- Put all your bangs over to whichever side of your hair you want.
- Now starting from the top of your fringe, take a section of hair and divide it into two parts.
- Start twisting them towards the back your head. After the first twist, add some hair from the rest of the fringes to the top section and then twist it. Repeat it with the other section as well.
- Once you get down behind your ear, at the line separating your hair and neck, stop adding in bits and do a normal twist down. Secure it with an elastic or a bobby pin.
- Pull all your hair round to the side the twist is on. Don’t use a hair brush. Split the hair into 3 sections, and put the twist in the middle section. Braid it downwards. Make sure you remove the elastic/bobby pin as you braid your hair.
Pull Through Side Braid
- Brush all your hair on one side of the head, which ever side you are comfortable with and make side ponytail reaching your ear.
- Now separate the ponytail into two sections- a top section and a bottom section.
- Take the top section and add a hair elastic about two inches down.
- Now make a hole in the middle of that segment and reach through the hole pulling through the bottom section of the ponytail.
- Cinch the back elastic upward to create a heart-shaped segment.
- One again, take this upper section and add a hair elastic about two inches down.
- Make another hole in the middle of the new segment, pull through the underneath hair strand, and cinch the back elastic upwards.
- Keep repeating these steps until you reach the end of your hair.
- Secure both the sections with an elastic at the end.