Crispy spring rolls at home in easy steps
Kids are really fond of junk food. And when it comes to Chinese, everyone finds it hard to resist, be it a kid or an adult. One such dish is spring roll.
But one has to step out of the home to enjoy these perfectly fried crispy rolls. How about making this appetizer at home?
Surprised? Is it that difficult to make at home? Well, the answer is no! Now you can make the yummy noodles spring rolls at home with the below recipe and relish your favourite dish anytime without looking out for any restaurant:
Maida, salt, oil, boiled noodles, paneer, cabbage, capsicum, coriander, green chilly, ginger paste, lemon juice, soya sauce and black pepper
Also Read: Now make your favourite veg momos at home!
1. Take 1 cup of maida along with ¼ tsp of salt and 2 tsp of oil and mix it. Now with the help of lukewarm water knead soft dough and keep it aside for 10-15 minutes.
2. Heat some oil in a pan, and add ½ tsp of ginger paste along with 2 finely chopped green chilly and sauté it. Now add ½ cup finely chopped cabbage and ¼ cup finely chopped capsicum and cook for another 2 minutes.
3. Add ¼ cup of paneer chunks, ¼ tsp of black pepper, 1 cup boiled noodles, 1tsp lemon juice, 2-3 tsp green coriander, soya sauce and salt as per taste. Mix all the ingredients properly. The stuffing is ready.
4. Make small balls out of the maida dough (around 14 balls can be made with this much quantity). Take one ball and roll it into a thin puri of 5-6 inch diameter. Similarly roll another puri of same size. Now spread ½ tsp of oil on this puri and place the first puri on this. Press it gently and roll them together from the corners to form a thin puri of 8-10 inch diameter.
5. Place the puri on a slightly heated tawa and roast it slightly from both the sides. Now separate the puris (that we joined earlier) in order to make thin wrappers.
6. Place the inner side of the puri on the top and layer it with 2 tsp of stuffing. Spread the stuffing evenly and thinly leaving space on the corners.
7. Take 1tbsp maida in a bowl and make a thick paste with the help of water. This will help to stick the rolls.
8. First fold the upper corner and apply the maida paste on the corners. Now fold and stick the sides. Make a proper roll and tick the last role as well with the maida batter. Make all the rolls like this.
9. Heat oil and fry the spring rolls on a medium flame till they turn golden brown. Take out the fried spring on a plate with absorbent paper.
The yummy noodle spring rolls are ready to be served.