Not liking hair on face? Try these simple home remedies to get rid of them!
Life is really busy these days, especially in metro cities. We don't really get enough time to pursue what we like, and when it comes to women, the situation is even tight as for them the work never ends. In addition, they always have to maintain their beauty also as that's the demand of the modern society. They always need to look alluring and pleasant. And for that, howsoever, difficult it may be, they have to find out time, visit parlours, do home cure, and do whatever possible in order to maintain their beauty.
Whether it becomes hectic or impossible but they have to pay homage to parlours on regular basis. Infact, some of the problems faced by women are such that they need to be worked upon in parlours only and that too on a regular frequency. For example, the growth of hair on face!
Definitely, it is something that makes a woman look ugly and affects her confidence too. Though to remove them permanently, one needs to visit a cosmetologist, however, the temporary issue or the mild hair growth can always be controlled by using home remedies which scrub the hair root and help get a much smoother skin.
One can also prefer to get them bleached and de-tanned at the parlours, but then why to make this much effort also when you can get rid of them altogether.
Yes, there are many home remedies which can reduce those facial hairs at home naturally or act as natural bleach. However, if the hair growth is because of the hormonal problem or any medical other medical condition, then it is highly recommended to visit a doctor instead.
Lemon Juice and Honey
Lemon juice and honey mask because of its sticky nature helps in removing the facial hair. While lemon juice helps in lightening the facial hair, honey helps in softening the hair.
1. Take one tbsp of lemon juice along with four tbsp of honey.
2. Mix it well and apply the mixture on your face and leave it for 15-20 minutes.
3. Remove the mask gently with a cloth soaked in lukewarm water.
4. Repeat this remedy twice a week for few months to get satisfactory results.
Egg, sugar and corn flour
The mixture of egg, sugar and corn flour not only removes the facial hair but also helps in removing impurities from your skin.
1. Take white portion of egg and whisk it. Now add 1 tbsp of sugar and one and ½ cup of corn flour to the whisked egg and mix them well.
2. Apply the mixture on your face and leave it for 15-20 minutes before peeling it off.
3. Repeat the remedy thrice a week.
Turmeric (haldi) acts as a great remedy to get rid of unwanted facial hair naturally.
1. Take two tsp of turmeric powder and mix it with milk or a rose water to a make paste. Apply the paste on your face and allow it to dry before scrubbing it off.
2. Take turmeric and whole wheat flour in equal amounts and mix them well. Add sesame oil to the mixture to make a thick paste. Spread it on your face and leave it for 30 minutes before scrubbing it off. Do this once a week.
Papaya acts as natural bleach that helps in lightening the unwanted facial hair.
1. Take one and ½ cup of papaya pulp along with 1 tbsp of milk and mix them well. Apply the paste and leave it for 10 minutes on your face before washing it off.
2. Take one and ½ tsp of turmeric powder in papaya pulp and apply the mixture on your face. Gently massage it on your face and leave it on your face for 15-20 minutes before washing it off.
Masoor Dal when used as a face scrub efficiently removes the unwanted facial hair.
1. Take one and ½ cup of masoor dal and grind it thoroughly to make a fine powder.
2. Now take 2 tbsp of masoor dal powder along with milk or honey and mix it well to make a paste. Leave the paste for 15 minutes.
3. Apply the paste on your face and leave it for 20 minutes before scrubbing it off.
4. It is beneficial to apply the paste thrice a week. However, for dry skin it is recommended to use it once a week
Make sure you store the powder in an airtight container. You can also add sandalwood powder, dried orange peel powder, rose water, and potato juice in this beauty pack.