Easy-to-make recipe: Lemon ice cream in easy steps
Kids are really fond of sweets and when it comes to ice cream, no kid can say no to it ever.
With summers approaching, the charm of ice cream among kids is reaching its peak. They feel like having ice-cream every other day.
But do you know that you can make that yummy ice cream at your home too?
Yes, it is quite easy and you don't need an ice cream maker as well.
And how about if we tell you that you can give a new twist of lemon to a normal ice cream? It will be like an icing on the cake!
So here's a simple recipe of lemon ice cream that will give your kids a new flavour to relish this summer.
Milk, sugar, lemon juice, heavy whipped cream and teaspoon vanilla extract.
1. Take 1 cup of milk in a saucepan and heat it.
2. Add 1 cup of sugar to it and stir till the sugar is completely dissolved.
3. Let it cool completely before adding 1/3 cup of lemon juice in milk and mix it well.
4. Now take 1 cup of whipped cream in a bowl and beat it till it gets stiff.
5. Add ½ tsp of vanilla extract to the cream along with the cooled mixture and mix it.
6. Now freeze the dish for four hours or until it gets firm.
7. Remove this ice-cream from the freezer 10 minutes before serving.