A delightful recipe: Red Velvet Cupcakes
Do your kids love cakes? Well almost every kid loves them but is it actually possible to make cake at your home every other day? Certainly no.
Then what to do for kids' craving?
How about surprising your kids with mouth-watering cupcakes with a blend of strawberry and red velvet?
Here we bring to you the simple recipe of Red Velvet Cupcakes that your kids will love thoroughly.
Flour, cocoa, salt, oil, powdered sugar, baking soda, milk, eggs, red food colouring, vanilla extract, strawberries, whipped cream, strawberry crush
1. Take two and ½ cups of flour along with one and ½ cups of powdered sugar, 1 tsp baking soda, 1 tsp salt and 1 tsp cocoa powder in a bowl and mix it well.
2. Now in a large bowl, take 2 eggs along with 1 cup of milk, 2 tbsp of red food colouring and 1tsp vanilla extract and blend it.
3. Now take the two mixtures and mix them properly.
4. Pour the mixture in the muffin moulds. Make sure it is about 2/3 filled and bake it in the oven for around 20-25 minutes.
5. Test the cupcake with the help of a toothpick by inserting into the middle of the cupcake ensuring that it comes out clean.
6. Allow the cupcakes to cool for over 25 minutes.
7. Take some whipped cream and add some powdered sugar to it. Now garnish the cup cakes with whipped cream and small pieces of strawberries.
8. Add some strawberry crush on the top to add more flavour before serving.