Simple home remedies to keep wrinkles at bayWomen always secretly wish to be young and beautiful. For them age is just a number and they avoid disclosing it to people as well, but same is not the case with your body.Despite the
Women always secretly wish to be young and beautiful. For them age is just a number and they avoid disclosing it to people as well, but same is not the case with your body.
Despite the fact that you feel young and active from within, your body starts reflecting signs of ageing in some or the other way, the most prominent signs being fine lines and wrinkles. Though many women opt for choosing expensive chemical-based creams and treatments, but these treatments come with a bag of side effects.
You'll be surprised to know that you can cure your wrinkles at home quite easily and without any side effects with the below mentioned home remedies:
Almonds are one of the best ways to treat wrinkles.
1. Take some almonds and soak them in raw milk overnight. Remove the skin in the morning and grind them to make a thick paste. Now apply the paste on your face, especially under your eyes. This will help reducing the dark circles as well. Leave the paste on your face for 30 minutes and then wash your face with lukewarm water.
2. Massage almond oil daily on your face. This will help you keep the wrinkles at bay.
With the presence of malic acid, aloe vera helps is reducing wrinkles.
1. Extract gel from aloe vera leaf and apply it on your skin. Leave it for 15-20 minutes before washing it off with lukewarm water.
2.Take 1tsp of aloe vera gel along with the content of vitamin E capsule and miss it well to form a paste. Now apply this paste on the wrinkled area and leave it for 30 minutes before rinsing it off with lukewarm water.
Lemon juice contains citric acid that helps in getting rid of dead skin cells. It not only cleanses the skin but also reduces dark circles, wrinkles and fine lines.
1. Take 1tsp each of honey, lemon juice, yogurt and vitamin E oil and mix it well. Apply the mixture on your face and leave it for 15-20 minutes before washing it off.
2. Take some lemon juice and rub it gently on your face especially the wrinkled area. Leave it for 5-10 minutes and then wash it off. Repeat this thrice a day.
Mix lemon juice with amla powder to make a paste and apply it on your face.
Olive oil is best way to delay the fine lines and wrinkles because it has Vitamin A and E.
1. Take a few drops of olive oil along with some honey and glycerine and mix it well. Now apply this mixture on your skin twice a day.
2. Massage your face with olive oil especially the affected area. Olive oil will not just moisturize your skin; it will also regenerate the skin cells.
Fenugreek seeds, leaves and oil not just treat the wrinkles but also work as an antidote for various skin problems.
1. Take some fenugreek seeds and boil them in water. Now wash your face with that water. You can also apply fenugreek oil directly on the affected area to reduce wrinkles and fine lines.
2. Take some fenugreek leaves and grind them to make a thick paste. Now apply this paste on your face before going to bed and leave it overnight. Wash your face with lukewarm water the next morning.