Check JNTUK B.Tech Supply Results 2016 at jntukresults.org
Eligible students of the Jawaharlal Nehru University, Kakinada (JNTUK) could soon access B. Tech 2-2 & 4-2 R13 R10 Regular Supply Results 2016 / JNTUK B. Tech Supply Results 2016 on the official website of the university - jntukresults.org.
JNTUK is expected to declare the results any time soon.
Once the B. Tech 2-2 & 4-2 R13 R10 Regular Supply Results 2016 are made public, it would be just a few clicks away from the students to have a look at their respective scores.
All they need to do is follow the below stated procedure:
1. Go to the official website of Jawaharlal Nehru University, Kakinada which is - jntukresults.org
2. Click on the link that reads ‘B.Tech 2-2 & 4-2 R13 R10 Regular Supply Results 2016'
3. After a click on the above stated link, a new web page will appear. Fill in the required details on the page
4. As soon as all the details are submitted, students could check their results
5. It is advised to the candidates to take a print-out of the same for future use
About Jawaharlal Nehru University, Kakinada (JNTUK):
The established of JNTUK goes back to the year 1946, a year before India became independent. The National Board of Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) of University Grants Commission (UGC) have accredited the university with 'A' grade.
It offers ample number of courses to the students for their further studies.
Here’s the list of programmes offered by JNTUK:
1. B. Tech in Civil Engineering
2. Electrical & Electronics Engineering
3. Mechanical Engineering
4. Electronics & Communication Engineering
5. Computer Science & Engineering
6. Petro Chemical Engineering and Petroleum Technology,
7. M.Tech. in Soil Mechanics & Foundation Engineering,
8. Structural Engineering
9. Advanced power Systems
10. High Voltage Engineering
12. Machine Design
13. Instrumentation & Control Systems
14. Computers & Communication
15. Computer Science
16. Master of Computer Applications (MCA)
Other than these, JNTUK also offers PhD programmes in Civil Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
Candidates can log on to the official website of the University for any query.
Read more Latest News from Education News Desk