Odisha Board Class 12 2017 Results Declared Today on its website Chseodisha.nic.inThe Odisha government's Council of Higher Secondary Education has declared Class 12 exam results for Arts and Commerce streams on its official website www.chseodisha.nic.in
The Odisha government's Council of Higher Secondary Education has declared Class 12 exam results for Arts and Commerce streams on its official website www.chseodisha.nic.in . This year, nearly 2.9 lakh students appeared for the examinations. Of this, nearly 2,43,518 students appeared for CHSE Odisha 12th Arts whereas 28,516 appeared for CHSE Odisha Plus Two Commerce Result. In addition to the arts and commerce streams, CHSE Odisha has also declared vocational results.
The results for Class 12 (Science) were announced on May 12. Only 27 students scored 90% or above in it.
Steps to check CHSE Odisha Result 2017:
- Open the website www.chseodisha.nic / www.orissaresults.nic.in
- Click on the result tab showing results for +2
- Enter all the information asked in the page
- Submit the details after verification
- Get the Odisha Plus Two Result 2017
- Save it or print a copy (can be used as a reference)
- Results can also be checked at www.odisha.indiaresults.com and www.orissaresults.nic.in.
CHSE said in a press release that students who are not satisfied with their result and wish to apply for re-checking or re-addition of marks may do so within 15 days of the declaration of the result.
The Odisha Higher Secondary Certificate Exam for class 12 students was successfully conducted in the month of March.
In the board results, all candidates securing minimum of 30 percent of marks in each subject or group of subjects will be awarded a pass certificate. The criteria for awarding Ist, IInd and IIIrd division is as follows:
- Students securing marks more than 33 percent but less than 45 percent shall be declared to have passed in the Third Division
- Students with percentage marks between 45 and 60 percent will be awarded the Second Division
- Students with aggregate percentage marks above 60 percent shall be declared to have passed in the First Division.
The Board of Secondary Education (BSE), Odisha was formed under the Odisha Education Act 1953. The board controls and maintains all the necessary secondary education in the state of Odisha. Under this board various courses are offered to students for different occupations and to prepare the students for university. The board conducts final examinations every spring for the Higher Secondary Examination, High School Certificate Examinations and examinations of other courses prescribed by the board for Class 12.