UP Board Result 2017: Class 10 and Class 12 Students of UP Board Anxious for Exam Results
Thousands of students across Uttar Pradesh who are waiting for the crucial results are getting anxious. The UP Board will declare the results on Friday at 12 noon. With folded hands and prayers on their lips, the students were anxiously waiting to see their marks and plan their future accordingly. The UP Board results are normally declared in May but it was delayed this year due to the assembly elections held in February-March. Last year, the exams began in February, ahead of CBSE and ISC, and the results were declared on May 16. In Allahabad, anxious examinees spent their day visiting holy places and calculating scores according to how they think they have performed. However, some were upset over the latest rule of the board for getting the answer sheets receiving above 90% marks re-evaluation. Over 60,61,000 examinees - 34,04,715 students in Class 10 and 26,56,319 in Class 12 - registered to appear in the high school and intermediate exams.
As the board deployed strict measures to curb the use of unfair means in the board exams this year, 5,94,503 lakh students quit the exams midway and 1862 examinees were caught copying.
- Copy and Paste the official website URL upmspresults.up.nic.in or upresults.nic.in in your browser.
- Find and go to the link mentioned for UP Board Class 10 Result 2017 or UP Board Class 12 Result 2017.
- Provide Roll number and other mandatory details and hit the SUBMIT button.
- Result will be shown at your device.
- Download your Result or take a printout.
The evaluation of close to 4.6 Crore answer sheets began from April 27 at 253 evaluation centres in the state. A significant 1.37 Lakh teachers were assigned for the task.