Top 10 Business Schools of world: Two Indian institutes make it to listNew Delhi: Two Indian Business Schools have made it to the list of 10 most sought after management institutes around the world.A survey by LTG Exam (an MBA entrance prep company) for top 25 Business
New Delhi: Two Indian Business Schools have made it to the list of 10 most sought after management institutes around the world.
A survey by LTG Exam (an MBA entrance prep company) for top 25 Business Schools of world, Indian School of Business (ISB), Indian Institute of Management (IIM) and SP Jain School of Global Management feature at No. 4, No. 7, and No. 25 respectively.
The list is topped by Harvard Business School, making it the preferred choice of most of the management students. Stanford Business School is ranked at No.2, followed by Sloan School of Management (MIT).
LTG Exam's figures come from some 5,000 users who prepped for the GMATs (General Management Admissions Test) using the company's app, Prep4GMAT, which allows them to study at their own pace and connects them with live tutors if they choose. Users ranked their top five business school choices.
The LTG Exam app is used in nearly 200 countries.
Here is the list of top 10 Business Schools:
1. Harvard Business School (USA)
2. Stanford business school (USA)
3. Sloan School of Management (Massachusetts Institute of Technology) (USA)
4. Indian School of Business (India)
5. Wharton School (University of Pennsylvania) (USA)
6. London Business School (England)
7. Indian Institute of Management (India)
8. Columbia Business School (USA)
9. INSEAD (France, Singapore, Abu Dhabi)
10. New York University Stern School of Business (USA)