Digital India Week: Interesting facts you need to knowNew Delhi : Prime Minister Narendra Modi will launch Digital India week on July 1.It is aimed at encouraging involvement and creating awareness about information technology (IT).Mission Digital India is one of those ambitious projects
New Delhi : Prime Minister Narendra Modi will launch Digital India week on July 1.
It is aimed at encouraging involvement and creating awareness about information technology (IT).
Mission Digital India is one of those ambitious projects of PM Narendra Modi which will help in bridging the digital divide in India. It will also provide India with a platform that will boost its image on the global stage.
As we know, Narendra Modi is a man of vision, it's his clear and development oriented vision that has made him grow as a world leader.
He relied heavily on technology for his election campaign for 2014 Lok Sabha elections and now he wants the digital technology to reach every nook and corner of the country. The celebration of Digital India Week is one step forward in that direction:
Let's have a look at some of the interesting facts relating to Digital India Week:
1. The Government intends to commemorate the first week of July as ‘Digital India Week'. It will be launched on July 1.
2. It will be launched at Delhi's Indira Gandhi stadium.
3. PM Modi's Digital India is somewhere derived from the framework of Gujarat's famous developmentary program”Vibrant Gujarat”
4. 8000 to 10,000 people have been invited for Digital India Week launch.
5. Around 400 veteran CEOs of the country will be present at the launch ceremony.
6. Invitaions have been sent to business tycoons like Cyrus Mistry of Tata Group, Reliance's Mukesh Ambani, Azim Premji of Wipro, Bharti Group, Sunil Bharti Mittal, Gautam Adani of Adani Group, Infosys development coin, Narayana Murthy.
7. Along with veterans of IT sector, government secretaries and IT students will also be present at the event.
8. Digital India Week is likely to witness many agreements in this sector, for example, agriculture Focused Website, project for students like e-schoolbag and many more to improve accessibility and facilitate better knowledge sharing.
9. Mobile applications of mega projects "mygov" and "clean India" will be launched on july 1.
10. Digital Locker in which Documents required for the common man e.g. PAN, Marksheet, passport, degree, certificate can be stored.
11. According to sources, facilities like e-Hospital may be dedicated to the nation that day.
12. On-line facilities for land records, birth and death certificates may be launched, according to sources.
13. Prime Minister Modi may announce the names of brand ambassadors in different sectors to promote digital india project.
14. Efforts on to telecast PM Modi's speech in all software parks of the country.
15. The govt will try to equip villages with digital technology after this launch.