#DUadmissions: 9 ways to seek any information related to admission
Admission season is already on in Delhi University and students are exploring every nook and corner to get a seat in their favourite college having course of their choice.
However, amidst all this, there are a lot of things for which students need help. From error in the form to which subject can I choose with which subjects, every student in the admission rat race has his or her own set of questions.
Understanding this well, Delhi University has also taken many steps at different levels to provide full support to the students. Here are some of the ways through which you can get answers to your queries related to the admission -
1) Check the website – Check Delhi University's website http://www.du.ac.in/ for updates related to the admission. You may check the site to get information related to the dates of form-filling and cut-offs as well. The site is well-updated with all the latest information related to admissions.
2) DU App – There are several Apps on Google App store to help students get any and every information related to admissions. Some of the Apps even carry information related to different colleges. These apps are available on Android and iphones.
3) E-Open Days – After the open days where students were allowed to seek answer to their queries face to face, now the university has come up with the option of e-open days to help the students who still have doubts related to the admission. These e-open days can be accessed either on the website of DU or on its App.
4) Admission Helpdesk – Students looking for any information can call up the University's helpdesk @ 011-27006900 (having multiple lines) which is open from 9:00 to 5:00 everyday except Sunday. Apart from this students can also call up at 011-27662725 to get the information they need.
5) Missed call system– Students seeking answer to their respective queries may just give a missed call at 9811112500 to get answer to their queries. As soon as they will give a missed call, they will receive an SMS which will lead them to yet another number from which they'll be able to get answer to their queries.
6) Post queries on FB – Delhi University has its own FB page www.Facebook.com/UniversityofDelhi where students can post their queries and get answers from the other designated students.
7) Community Radio – One can also seek solutions to his/her respective problem related to admission through DU's community Radio on frequency 90.4 mHz.
8) Student's desk near colleges – Student representatives of Delhi University Student's Union (DUSU) and Akhil Bharat Vidyarthi Parishad (ABVP) have organized special helpdesks around the colleges where the form-filling process is going on. One can easily seek information through these helpdesks as well.
9) E-Mail – Though this one is time consuming, however, still one can seek information related to admission by mailing queries on firstname.lastname@example.org as well.