Sheena Bora murder case: 10 questions Mumbai Police asked Peter MukerjeaNew Delhi: Police today recorded statement of Peter Mukerjea and reportedly quizzed his wife Indrani and the other two accused of Sheena Bora murder case in his presence.Mukerjea reached the Khar police station here at
New Delhi: Police today recorded statement of Peter Mukerjea and reportedly quizzed his wife Indrani and the other two accused of Sheena Bora murder case in his presence.
Mukerjea reached the Khar police station here at 10.30 am to record his statement.
Here is the list of 10 questions that Mumbai Police asked to Peter Mukherjea:
1) Why the relationship between Indrani and Rahul was strained?
2) Did Rahul and Indrani fought often over Rahul's relationship with Sheena and did Peter have any knowledge of these fights.
3) The officials also asked Peter why he did not enquire about the fight between Rahul and Indrani and what did he do resolve the issues..
4) Police asked Peter," Did you not stopp Rahul when he decided to move out of Worli residence and shifted to Andheri.
5) Peter was also asked by the officials if he had any knowledge of the live in relationship of Rahul and Sheena and that if he knew their plan to marry".
6) "Did Indrani ever asked you to disown Rahul from the property", asked the officials to former media mogul.
7) "Did Rahul ever spoke to you about the tension between Indrani and Sheena and the financial disputes between them", asked an official
8) The officials also asked whereabouts of the foreign bank accounts of Sheena and how much money is deposited in those accounts.
9) Peter was also asked about Indian bank accounts of Sheena and if he was aware about their existence
10) Did Indrani and Sheena have a joint bank account and if Indrani withdraw any amount from any that account after 2012?