Teacher's Day special: 10 enlightening quotes from Dr. APJ Abdul KalamDr. APJ Abdul Kalam, the 11th President of India, was one of the few Indian leaders in contemporary India who was widely admired across every section of society.He was no less than a universal teacher,
Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam, the 11th President of India, was one of the few Indian leaders in contemporary India who was widely admired across every section of society.
He was no less than a universal teacher, for he always loved to be with students, listen to them, talk to them and help them in realizing their dreams.
The great man had several achievements including various awards bestowed upon him for his rich contributions. However, despite all this, he lived a simple life lush only with great thoughts.
Most of his words gave wings to exiled thoughts and reluctant dreams especially of students, whom he always loved to motivate. And so much was his love for them, that he even breathed his last while he was with one such group.
Apart from his great deeds, his legacy today includes some of his unforgettable words too.
On the occasion of Teacher's Day today, here we bring to some of his famous quotes that have inspired and will continue to inspire generations.
1) Creativity is the key to success in the future, and primary education is where teachers can bring creativity in children at that level.
2) Excellence is a continuous process and not an accident.
3) One of the very important characteristics of a student is to question. Let the students ask questions.
4) Educationist should build the capacities of the spirit of inquiry, creativity, entrepreneurial and moral leadership among students and become their role model.
5) If a country is to be corruption free and become a nation of beautiful minds, I strongly feel there are three key societal members who can make a difference. They are the father, the mother and the teacher.
6) If you want to shine like a sun, first burn like a sun.
7) You have to dream before your dreams can come true.
8) When we tackle obstacles, we find hidden reserves of courage and resilience we did not know we had. And it is only when we are faced with failure do we realize that these resources were always there within us. We only need to find them and move on with our lives.
9) Don't take rest after your first victory because if you fail in the second, more lips are waiting to say that your first victory was just luck.
10) Be more dedicated to making solid achievements than in running after swift but synthetic happiness. Without your involvement you can't succeed. With your involvement you can't fail.