UP polls: ‘Partners’ Akhilesh-Rahul hold second joint roadshow, promise makeover of stateWith a week to go for the Assembly elections in Uttar Pradesh, Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav and Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi today held their second roadshow in Agra post the alliance between their parties.
With a week to go for the Assembly elections in Uttar Pradesh, Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav and Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi today held their second roadshow in Agra post the alliance between their parties. The first roadshow was held in the capital city of Uttar Pradesh on January 29.
The two leaders will later address a rally in the politically crucial state which will see a seven-phase election for its 403 Assembly seats starting February 11.
* This SP-Congress alliance will work for the betterment of Uttar Pradesh, says Rahul Gandhi
* We will together bring such transformations that UP will be unrecognizable in next 5 years, says Congress VP
* Modi didn't do anything for the youth and the farmers in the Budget: Rahul Gandhi in Agra
* Can anyone say that Narendra Modi gave them Rs 15 lakh as promised: Rahul Gandhi
* The event that started from Dayalbagh Engineering College will cover Bhagwan Talkies, Deewani Chauraha, Sur Sadan, St. Peter's College, Hari Parvat Chauraha, Agra College, Chiptola Modh to finally culminate in the south of the city at Chiptola Chauraha.
* Earlier, both SP and Congress stressed on following their own route map for the show.
A few days back, the 12 km long Lucknow roadshow had reflected the new found bonhomie between the Congress and the Samajwadi Party.
Boosting the morale of their supporters and signalling unity, the two leaders atop the 'UP Vijay Rath' had called for crushing their all political rivals.