India vs South Africa: How to Download Hotstar App on iOS, Android for Live Cricket Streaming of ICC CT 2017Check out how you can download the Hotstar App on your Android devices and Apple iPhones to watch the exciting ICC Champions Trophy 2017 contest between India and South Africa on the go.
India TV Sports Desk New Delhi June 11, 2017 16:44 IST
Team India will take on world number one ODI side South Africa in a do-or-die encounter of ICC Champions Trophy 2017 at The Oval, London. These two powerhouses are known to push the envelope further every time they collide on the cricket field. It’s also the battle of two modern day greats of the game – Virat Kohli and AB de Villiers who will leave no stone unturned to take their respective side to the next stage in the coveted tournament. Every cricket aficionado will be more than eager to catch the action live of this mouth-watering contest. Apps like Hotstar or www.hotstar.com gives you a great platform to never miss out on any cricket action while you’re on the go. (LIVE UPDATES - INDIA VS SOUTH AFRICA | SCORECARD)
Hotstar is an online live video streaming platform owned by Star India Pvt. Ltd. You can not only watch live streaming of your favourite matches on Hotstar but can also catch your favourite shows and movies on the app or website. You can download the app on your smartphone with - Android or iOS operating system.
How to download Hotstar App on Android phone
1. Search for Hotstar app in the Google Playstore of your Android smartphone.
2. Visit the app.
3. Click on the Download option to install the application on your phone.
4. You can login using your facebook or google account.
5. Enjoy streaming of your favourite match or favourite shows.
How to download Hotstar App on iOS devices
1. Go to Apple Store in your iPhone.
2. Search for Hotstar App in the search box of your iPhone.
3. Click on the Get Option and Install the application using Mobile data or WiFi.
4. Login using your FB or Google account.
5. Catch uninterrupted action live.