Interesting logics that exist only in India!You can take an Indian out of India, but you can't take India out of an Indian.Ours is one such country where nothing is 'useless' not even a person; they can be used as a
You can take an Indian out of India, but you can't take India out of an Indian.
Ours is one such country where nothing is 'useless' not even a person; they can be used as a bad example at least!
So when the 'foren' people ask us about India, we end up explaining about all the places to see, make them understand them the religious aspects, flora-flauna, and almost try everything like that shown in Bollywood movie PK.
But wasn't #BoycottPK the most popular hashtag on Twitter? Move away, we are Indians and anything is possible in India.
So when people on Quora were asked to mention some logical things about India, here's all what they came up with:
1. A black cat passing by the crossroad can stop hundreds of people what a RED LIGHT on traffic signal has failed to do for long time!!
2. If someone asks for a 'Dirty Cloth' to clean something, you are in India
3. An incredible country where 'Actors' are playing cricket, 'Cricketers' are playing politics, 'Politicians' are watching porn and 'Porn Stars' are becoming actors
4. In India, we use the artificial lemon flavor for 'welcome-drinks', while the real lemon is used in 'finger-bowls'
5. 'IRCTC- The only place where you won't find reservations'
6. In India, you don't drive on the left of the road; you drive on what is left on the road
7. India, a country where people protest against rapes by changing their DPs, messaging others to do the same
8. Where liking a Facebook post gets you arrested, while raping does not
9. The funny thing is that in a land of more than a billion people, the topic of sex is still taboo
10. India is one of the few countries in the world where you look on both sides while crossing a one way road
11. For Indian parents, neighbour's son becomes the 'Standrard' unit of comparison!
12. If you want to know how divided we are, just look at the matrimonial page of our newspapers
13. Being one in a million in India means that there are 1241 Indians just like you!
And if you must have noticed, we are ending things at 13 (a thing Indians still consider as a bad omen!)