10 things you should do before turning 30Everything I know I learned after I was thirty. -Georges ClemenceauThey say life begins at 30 and it is a fact. All big life changes mostly happen after 30 and keeping upto them is a
Everything I know I learned after I was thirty. -Georges Clemenceau
They say life begins at 30 and it is a fact. All big life changes mostly happen after 30 and keeping upto them is a challenge that we all must accept.
From the carefree bird in the 20s to a mature adult thinking and talking about life insurance and retirement schemes, life goes under a major makeover once the age clock strikes 30.
Turning 30 is a major milestone and believe it or not we welcome and accept all changes whether our heart refuses to do the same.
So, before hitting 30, there are many things that you should not miss at any cost. We have compiled a list of top 10 things that you must do before 30 and if you are almost there then hurry!
1. Live alone on your own. It will make you independent.
2. Quit the job you don't like. It's better to experiment new things than being stuck in a depressing job for whole life.
3. Find your soulmate. Contrary to anyone say, true love does exist.
4. Travel as many places as possible. Each journey has something new to teach.
5. Start planning to have a home of your own. Start saving for that big dream because real estate is an exorbitant affair.
6. Have a life your parents would be proud of.
7. Discover your passion. Have a hobby or do something you always wanted to do.
8. Let go of the people who pull you down or discourage you.
9. Quit your bad habits, it's high time to do so.
10. Carve your own personality. Accept yourself the way you are and learn to enjoy your own company.
Turning 30 is overhyped, so stop being paranoid. Life is fun and you should enjoy every bit of it.
Note: This story is based on a question posted on Quora.