Read at your own risk! 18 spine-chilling stories ever said by kids!Remember the night when you badly wanted to sleep with your parents, as that dark figure in your room freaked you out! Most of us somewhere deep down have dark experiences haunting our past; as a
Remember the night when you badly wanted to sleep with your parents, as that dark figure in your room freaked you out!
Most of us somewhere deep down have dark experiences haunting our past; as a child we could never give a logical explanation to our elders.
To them, it all seemed illogical as they shrugged off our behavioral changes as typical growing-age related issues, but most of the time it never was!
When a child confides you their secret they look adorable… don't they? But when they share creepiest tales about their imaginary friends…that thing there freaks the hell out of us, doesn't it?
Although fear is very commonplace in childhood, but parents sometimes never bother to tread that extra mile to reassure a child that there is nothing hidden inside their closet or no one is beyond that dark abandoned door.
Tales of monsters, ghosts and darkness that they pick up from friends, TV, movies or neighbourhood definitely makes an impact on their mind, which almost lasts throughout their childhood.
These first-hand accounts of parents & baby sitters revealing their creepy experiences might freak you out:
1) "A toddler I was watching woke up in the middle of the night screaming about something under his bed. I checked and told him, "Go back to sleep, there's nothing under there." He replied: "He's behind you now."
2) My daughter was 3, when she woke up one morning looking rough, I asked if she slept okay and she said, "No! Popaw Mike kept me up all night pinching my toes!" My dad, her Popaw Mike had passed away 8 years before she was born, and that's how he used to wake my brother and me up when we were little.
3) My daughter, when we were home alone one night, “Mommy, who's that man on the ceiling?”
4) When my daughter was 4, I heard her singing a song that my mom always sang to me when I was young. I asked her where she learned it; she told me that her grandma taught it to her. My mom passed away 6 years before my daughter was born.
5) About 2 months ago my 6 yr old son says, "Mommy, when you die I will put you in a glass box on my dining room table...don't worry I will make sure my wife knows how to dust you so you wont get dirty."
6) My 3-y/o daughter said, “You're the best mommy I have had so far…” I said “I am the only mommy you have had!” As she walked away she said, “That's what all the other mommies said, too!”
7) Looking after my little cousin in Montana one night, and he started telling me about the creeper man who lives in his mom and dad's bedroom. I made the mistake of asking him what he looks like. He said, “Oh he doesn't have face.”
8) I was looking after jack (a 5 year old), who said a man named Jacob dressed like a lumber jack was sitting next to me on the couch. He must have seen the shock in my face, and he said “Don't worry, he doesn't have any arms.”
9) My 5 year old handed me a rock and said, “You can use this for your grave.”
10) "Daddy, when can we get rid of that kid hanging in my closet?” I asked her what she was talking about and she told me all about a teenage boy who was hanging by a belt around his neck in her closet. I went to her closet there was nothing there, and she said he only is there when I'm not around.