10 out-of-the box English words, we bet you didn't know existed!

Thinking English to be our second mother-tongue, many of us always end up boasting about our tremendous vocabulary…And to top it, that entire fake accent would someday be the reason behind out killing…literally!People often fail
10 out of the box english words we bet you didn t...
India TV News Desk January 07, 2015 11:07 IST

Thinking English to be our second mother-tongue, many of us always end up boasting about our tremendous vocabulary…

And to top it, that entire fake accent would someday be the reason behind out killing…literally!

People often fail to understand that, it's not how - but what you speak. So, to sound more sober, one needs to brush up their knowledge with rich vocabulary, and not just accent.

So, here's a compiled list of 10 such words that would make people around, look at you with bulging eyeballs.

After reading down the words below, I bet you would be forced to ask your conscience- ‘Why this Kolaveri di' man?

Including words like ‘selfie', groupie, relfie in your language is will no more make you sound cool.

Here are new words…

1. Gargalesthesia

The sensation caused by tickling…I think word itself is funnier enough to give you the ‘ticklish' feeling.

 

2. Jumentous

Smelling like horse urine!

Finally, you have the word to address the stinking person around you and still not get caught!

 

3. Agerasia

The state of looking younger than one actually is.

I guess everyone would like to be in this state.

 

4. Nelipot

Someone who walks without shoes!

Imagine people walking around saying, “Aaj main Nelipot tha”!

 

5. Sphalloalia

Flirtatious talk that leads nowhere!

I think every next guy would relate to it… right mate?

 

6. Gymnophoria

The sensation that someone is mentally undressing you; people involved in ‘sexting' can better relate to it.

 

7. Maledicent

One who is addicted to abusive speech… is the guy who strike your mind is Anushka Sharma's boyfriend?

 

8. Brevirostrate

Having a short nose!

Beware SRK, one day you might be addressed with this name!

 

9. Hunt-and-peck

Using only one or two fingers on the computer keyboard!

Isn't it like Chess-and-Mate.

 

10. Misogamy

The hatred of marriage, here is the word to explain the feelings of nearly 99% of the youth in India! Are you the rest 1%?

 
Chunav Manch Gujarat 2017
 
 
killer smog
 

You May Like

   
 

More from buzz