Bigg Boss 8: Winner Gautam Gulati's best momentsNew Delhi: Bigg Boss season 8 has come to an end and Gautam Gulati - one of the most popular contestants on the show has finally won it.Karishma Tanna has been declared as the first
New Delhi: Bigg Boss season 8 has come to an end and Gautam Gulati - one of the most popular contestants on the show has finally won it.
Karishma Tanna has been declared as the first runner-up and Pritam Singh grabbed the third spot. Adding a twist in the finale, all three finalists were offered cash prize of Rs. 25 lakh to walkaway from the final. Pritam grabbed the opportunity and walked away with a cash prize of Rs. 25 lakh. However, the runner-up Karishma Tanna received no cash prize as the title was given to Gautam Gulati.
The show had some promising contestants like Karishma Tanna, Pritam Singh, Diandra Soares, but our ‘Gauti' will be walking away with the golden trophy!
Going by his massive fan following, Gautam Gulati's victory is not surprising at all. The winner was decided on the basis of audience's votes and Gautam being most popular of them all garnered most votes. Karishma failed to match him in terms of the numbers of votes in her favor.
The first prize for Gautam means a trophy and a cash prize of Rs. 50 lakh.
Here we take a look at his Bigg Boss journey and why he has won the show:
1. Totally entertaining- Undoubtedly Gautam was one of the most entertaining contestants in BB house.
Being dramatic and entertaining, his antics have always proved to be beneficial for the show, fetching it the much-needed TRPs.
Be it when he hurled abuses at Karishma Tanna during an aggressive outburst in the 'Hijack' task, or his heartfelt confessions, his behaviour helped the show garner a lot of viewer attention.
From his captaincy to his Gautam city anthem, everything was a visual treat for audience!
2. Impressive surviving skills- Gautam Gulati had to face a hard time during the week's nominations, after he had a heated argument with Karishma Tanna.
He made it to hit list of almost all the contestants that week and was also nominated time and again by his fellow contestants for his alleged bad behaviour. He was side lined by all the contestants and was even kept in cage.
Despite of all the hurdles, Gautam always entertained the audience. Week by week he is through nominations but nothing has made him week. He has overcome the entire situation with a smile on his face.
3. Lover dose: Gautam and Diandra who were attracted toward each other in the very first week, displayed a passionate chemistry on the show and gave a lot of masala for the audience to watch.
Gautam never missed a chance to give his love dose to Diandra a love dose by flirting publicly to holding hands, hugging in dressing room. Gautam cleared all his misunderstandings with Diandra during his captaincy and confessed that he liked her.
4. True friend- Although Gautam fought with all most all the contestants in the house but he was quite loyal towards his friends.
He was not only the strongest link in the P3G group, but also an active participant in conversations with members of the other groups. After his entertaining captaincy, Gautam turned out to be a fair contender.
Despite the fact that Pritam was his friend he chose to punish him for not co-operating during his captaincy. He even cleared the air with Diandra who hated him with a vengeance.
5. Massive fan following- People outside the house love Gautam whole heartedly. During the entire season #WeLoveGautam was trending on Twitter. His fans kept social media buzzing with their messages for their hero.
Pages are dedicated to him on social-networking sites and he has numerous followers there who seem to be ardent fans of the actor.
His anthem ‘We love…Gauti,' was picked up by many of his fans.
6. The 'wow' factor- From his walking style to singing, from his shirtless appearances to 'weird' activities, no one could replace Gautam.
We wish Gautam all the best for his future endevours!