In Pics: 10 things Sanjay Dutt did after his release from Yerwada JailNew Delhi: Bollywood actor Sanjay Dutt is the talk of the town for the day. After all, the actor has walked out as a free man from Yerwada Jail in Pune where he was serving
New Delhi: Bollywood actor Sanjay Dutt is the talk of the town for the day. After all, the actor has walked out as a free man from Yerwada Jail in Pune where he was serving his sentence.
Sanjay Dutt was released after he served 42 months, as a part of his five-year sentence after being convicted in the 1993 Mumbai serial bomb blasts case.
The ‘Munnabhai' actor's sentence was also shortened by 105 days on account of his good behaviour.
While the entire B-town is quite excited to see him out of the jail, they have wished him a peaceful life and a great career ahead. But the actor feels that ‘there is no easy way to freedom'.
Yes! These were Sanjay Dutt's first words when he walked out of the prison where his wife Manyata and director Raj Kumar Hirani were waiting to receive him.
Here we bring you the first pics of Sanjay Dutt after releasing from Yerwada Jail and what all he did until now.
1. Sanjay Dutt walks out of Pune's Yerwada Jail as a free man.
2. The actor carries his luggage bag as he leaves Yerwada Jail where he was serving the sentence in 1993 Mumbai bomb blast case.
3. Sanjay waves to his fans.
4. Sanjay Dutt salutes the Indian National Flag after his release from jail.
5. The ‘Khalnayak' actor along with his wife Manyata and director Raj Kumar Hirani outside Yerwada Jail in Pune.
6. Sanjay poses with his wife Manyata. The pic clearly shows that ‘happy days are here again' for the Dutt family.
7. Sanjay Dutt clicks his first selfie post his release from Yerwada Jail.
8. Sanjay Dutt spotted outside Mumbai Airport along with wife Manyata.
9. The actor visited Siddhivinayak Temple with his wife post his release.
10. Sanjay Dutt offers prayers at Siddhivinayak Temple.