Quick Tips: How to get rid of headache in 5 minutes (Without pills)Get to know some quick remedies to get rid of headache without popping a pill.
A headache can be a hindrance when you’re in the middle of something important. You’re not able to focus on the task at hand. Popping solution might be a quick solution for the problem. But it has its own downsides. Well, we’ll not discuss the side effects of popping painkillers, at lengths. There’s a quick solution to the problem, a scientific one. Here’s how it is done.
Visualise your headache. Give it a color, shape, size and also location. You’ll keep focussing on that you’ll feel that your pain is getting diminished. Keep focussing until it goes away.
Watch the video to know how it’s done.
- Another tip to reduce your headache is to keep yourself hydrated. Drink a large glass of water as soon as the headache starts. Keep drinking water in small sips throughout the day. You will feel that your pain has gradually started to erase.
- Keep a washcloth soaked in chilled water over your forehead. Lie down for few minutes. When the cloth gets warm, soak it in some more cold water.
- Massage the part joining your thumb and index finger. Apply firm pressure. Massage it circularly for 4-5 seconds. Avoid this exercise, if you’re pregnant. This exercise might induce labour.
- Eat 3-4 almonds. They contain magnesium which helps the blood vessels relax. Other magnesium-rich foods like bananas, cashews and avocados can also help.
- Mix 3 drops of peppermint oil in one tablespoon of almond oil. Massage this mixture on your neck and temples. The aroma of peppermint will help relieve a headache. You can also have a cup of peppermint tea.