Make your feet happy this season with these 5 easy tipsWinters are here and so is the nightmare for your feet. As the chilling winds blow, feet are the worst affected with cracked heels and roughness being a common thing. However, this ordeal can be
Winters are here and so is the nightmare for your feet. As the chilling winds blow, feet are the worst affected with cracked heels and roughness being a common thing.
However, this ordeal can be dealt with by a little care. Experts have doled out five tips with which your feet will remain happy during winters.
Have a look:
1. Moisturise the affected area twice a day: Moisturise your feet twice every day with a gentle moisturiser. This will help in keeping the feet from getting rough and dry.
2. Honey and warm water therapy: Soak your feet in a warm water basin mixed with honey and gently scrub the affected area. Honey is one of the main ingredient in Ayurveda for its bactericidal and antiseptic properties. Honey is also an effective moisturising agent.
3. Massage with olive oil: Massaging olive oil on the affected area of your feet will help in moisturising the cracked area and will help in stimulating circulation. Olive oil has been used while bathing for centuries to keep the skin smooth and nourished.
4. Wear cotton socks: It's always better to protect your grieving feet from pollution and dust. Always wear cotton socks to aid good air circulation.
5. Apply herbal foot care cream on the affected area: Wash feet with lukewarm water and pat dry. Apply the required quantity of foot care cream over the affected area twice daily, once in the morning after bathing and again at bedtime.
(With IANS Inputs)