How to get Priyanka & Deepika’s Met Gala 2017 look at homeDeepika and Priyanka's makeup game at Met Gala 2017 decoded
India TV Lifestyle Desk New Delhi May 03, 2017 17:36 IST
Bollywood actresses Deepika Padukone and Priyanka Chopra have stormed the internet with their bombshell outfits and of course, their makeup. You can re-create their magical look at home with these basic makeup tricks.
Priyanka's Met Gala 2017 make-up look has been decoded by El ton Fernandez, official makeup artist, Maybelline New York:
- Priyanka's skin appears to have been kept matte, almost entirely missing highlighter, but the beautiful silver metallic detail on the eyelids juxtaposed by the unconventional brown mouth made her beauty avant-garde and in keeping with the theme of the gala.
- You can easily create this look using the nudes palette. Use the silver on the lids and pick a soft brown to blend into your entire crease, connecting a deeper brown from under the lower lashes stretching up and out into the outer crease.
- Use the lightest highlighter shade on the inner corners of the eyes... Lastly, swoop some mascara on, and use a true beautiful brown to celebrate your brown skin.
Deepika Padukone's Met Gala 2017 make-up look decoded by L'Oréal Paris make-up experts:
- The complexion: For Deepika, less is more when it comes to nailing that perfect skin tone. Start by giving a light layer of foundation, using a soft make-up brush to apply the formula as evenly and thinly as possible, dabbing it into the skin in quick, even strokes.
- Next up, add a touch of concealer under the eyes to cover any dark circles as well as around the forehead and the chin area.
- To contour, the make-up artist defines Deepika's jaw line, cheek bones and temples with touches of powder a couple of shades darker than Deepika's natural tone.
- The brows: Build full beautiful brows with a brow pencil. Use the Brow Artist Designer Genius kit to fill in the wax, then use the brush to blend in the wax with the brows for a natural-looking finish
- The eyes: For the eyes, first start by giving your lids a light dusting of nude eyeshadow. Then highlight it further using a metallic silver eyeshadow to create a silvery smokey eye look. To accentuate further use a black eyeliner to give your eyes a gorgeous subtle cat eye effect.
- The lips: Finally, give a soft touch of mauve lip colour to balance your overall look without overdoing it. A final dusting of face powder to set your look in place.
(With IANS Inputs)