Eye makeup trend: Graphic liner for those structured eyes!Glam up your eyes with graphic linerNew Delhi: Your eyes are the most expressive part of the body, and lining them adds more glamour to it. To make your eyes look more defined, use a
Glam up your eyes with graphic liner
New Delhi: Your eyes are the most expressive part of the body, and lining them adds more glamour to it. To make your eyes look more defined, use a concealer to hide discolouration and use a gel-based eyeliner to draw out a basic shape, says an expert.
Shival Ghai, beauty expert of the capital-based Xpressions Salon, doles out tips to help you make your eyes look more glamourous.
1. Conceal it: Use a concealer on your eyelid, for smooth application of eye-liner and to hide any discolouration
2. Hide it: Draw an invisible eyeliner -- a liner as close to the lash line as possible which is not visible. This makes your hand more stable as you draw the actual eyeliner.
3. Twist it: Use a gel-based eyeliner to draw a basic shape along the eyelid, but give it a small flick at the end, to give a winged effect.
4. Draw it: Connect the highest point of this flick to the other end of the eye, from out to in -- make as straight a line as possible.
5. Glam it: Use a liquid liner on top of this liner to create the perfect sharp graphic eyeliner.