Pamper your sister with ethnic wear on RakhiNew Delhi: There are never enough clothes in a girl's wardrobe. So, how about gifting your sister a traditional silk sari or a designer salwar suit this Raksha Bandhan?Nataasha Dalbie, look good advisor from Myntra
New Delhi: There are never enough clothes in a girl's wardrobe. So, how about gifting your sister a traditional silk sari or a designer salwar suit this Raksha Bandhan?
Nataasha Dalbie, look good advisor from Myntra app, has shared signature ethnic wear pieces that can be gifted to a sister for the festival:
* A traditional silk sari: Most are painstakingly hand-embroidered using traditional techniques and come in an array of colours ranging from sunny mustard to emerald green. Whether it's a Kanjeevaram or a Banarasi silk, consider getting your sister one and see her beam with joy.
* Anarkali suits: It makes for the perfect gift as the cut was made to flatter almost all body types. Depending on your sister's preference, choose between a heavily embroidered or a lighter printed one.
* Lehenga: Even if you choose to buy a whole set, the lehenga and choli looks as good when worn separately. Classic combinations like black and red or white and gold are great options to reach mix and match heaven.
* Cocktail sari: A shaded saree in a light-weight fabric like georgette, drapes like a dream and complements most body types. Go easy on the sequins and loud embroidery for a more sophisticated look. Pick one for your sister as we are sure you cannot go wrong with this one.
* Designer salwar suits: Keep an eye out for designer collaborations or limited edition pieces in ethnic wear labels. You will get a one-of-a-kind piece from a designer that your sister will love, without having to pay its regular price.