Seven must have colours for this summerDitch black for bold and bright this summerLondon: Banish the black to the back of your wardrobe! This season the trend is all about being bold and vibrant, so ensure that you stand out from
Ditch black for bold and bright this summer
London: Banish the black to the back of your wardrobe! This season the trend is all about being bold and vibrant, so ensure that you stand out from the crowd in eye-catching block brights.
Bold and bright shades can be intimidating if your wardrobe is made up of black and grey. But you shouldn't be scared of injecting some vibrant colour. And summer is the perfect time to start adding eye-catching shades to your wardrobe, reports mirror.co.uk.
Hang up your LBD (little black dress) and slip into a sizzling red shift dress that is sure to turn heads -- or why not pull on a pair of coloured jeans? They come in every colour of the rainbow this season.
When working this trend, there's one rule to remember: any colour goes just as long as it's bright.
Here are the must-haves this summer:
1. Pack a punch: Add a punch with coloured accessories.
2. Coloured jeans: Coloured jeans are a must for a summer style wardrobe.
3. Red hot: For a hot sizzling look go head to toe red.
4. The bright combination: Team bright blue with fuchsia pink for a statement look.
5. Neon brights: Work the neon in a zesty orange suit.
6. Play on with colour: Don't be afraid to play with colour.
7. Bold as you like: Go as bright as you dare this trend is not about being subtle.