Fire breaks out in Shastri Bhawan, 5 fire tenders rushed to spot

The fire, which broke out on the seventh floor, was doused within a few minutes and five fire tenders were rushed to the spot
The fire was controlled within a few minutes -...
Reported by: PTI New Delhi July 31, 2017 11:48 IST

A fire today broke out in Shastri Bhawan in central Delhi after a short circuit in an air conditioner, police said.

The fire, which broke out on the seventh floor, was doused within a few minutes and five fire tenders were rushed to the spot.

In 2014, a fire broke out on the same floor.

Shastri Bhawan accommodates ministries of Law, Information and Broadcasting, Human Resources Development, Corporate Affairs, Chemicals and Petrochemicals.

Related Tags: Shastri BhavanFire
 
Chunav Manch Gujarat 2017
 
 
killer smog
 

You May Like

   
 

More from india

 
 
Assembly Elections 2017