Fire breaks out at Gujarat Bhavan in Delhi

New Delhi: A minor fire broke out in the basement of Gujarat Bhavan here this morning.No casualty was reported in the incident. The Delhi Fire Services said they received a call at 8:10 AM following
fire breaks out at gujarat bhavan in delhi -...
PTI April 12, 2015 11:37 IST

New Delhi: A minor fire broke out in the basement of Gujarat Bhavan here this morning.

No casualty was reported in the incident. The Delhi Fire Services said they received a call at 8:10 AM following which eight fire tenders were rushed to the spot to douse the flames.

"The fire began in the basement where old furniture was stored. The flames were doused by 8:40 AM and no casualty was reported," said a DFS official.

A short circuit is suspected to be the cause of the fire.

 
Chunav Manch Gujarat 2017
 
 
killer smog
 

You May Like

   
 

More from india

 
 
Assembly Elections 2017