MP man mixes insecticide with water meant for cooking hostel food

Bhopal, July 22: A man put an insecticide in water meant for cooking food at a hostel for tribal students in Madhya Pradesh's Betul district. Alert hostel employees spotted him in the act and a
mp man mixes insecticide with water meant for...
IANS July 22, 2013 17:03 IST
Bhopal, July 22: A man put an insecticide in water meant for cooking food at a hostel for tribal students in Madhya Pradesh's Betul district. Alert hostel employees spotted him in the act and a tragedy was averted, an official said Monday.



The incident took place Sunday, hostel superintendent Vijay Kumar Salve told reporters.

A case has been registered at Bhainsadehi police station in Betul district, about 170 km from state capital Bhopal.

The man put the insecticide in the water to be used for cooking pulses and fled. But he was spotted by the employees who informed their superiors, an official said.

The poisoned water has been sent to the forensic laboratory for analysis.

In Bihar, 23 children had died after eating contaminated food at their school July 16.
 
Chunav Manch Gujarat 2017
 
 
 
Assembly Elections 2017
 
 

You May Like

   
 

More from india

 
 
Assembly Elections 2017