One Dead, 20 Suffer Burns As LPG Leak Causes Fire In A Chat Shop In UP

Muzaffarnagar, Jan 2 : It was  a hellish scene on New Year's Day as people sitting  at a chat shop were suddenly caught in a fire caused by an LPG cylinder leak. The owner of the
one dead 20 suffer burns as lpg leak causes fire...
India TV News Desk January 02, 2012 9:49 IST

Muzaffarnagar, Jan 2 : It was  a hellish scene on New Year's Day as people sitting  at a chat shop were suddenly caught in a fire caused by an LPG cylinder leak.
 
The owner of the chat shop, his employees and several other customers  suffered burns as the fire suddenly spread along with the gas.
 
One person succumbed to burns, while three others, with critical burns, were referred to Meerut hospital.
 
Fire tenders were brought in to douse the fire.

 
Chunav Manch Gujarat 2017
 
 
killer smog
 

You May Like

   
 

More from india

 
 
Assembly Elections 2017