Three students hurt after security guard opens fire by mistake

Indore: Three students were injured when a security guard opened fire by mistake yesterday, during the national flag hoisting ceremony at a private medical college.The security guard, identified as Ummed Singh (32), was arrested after
three students hurt after security guard opens...
PTI 16 Aug 2013, 7:26:58 AM IST
Indore: Three students were injured when a security guard opened fire by mistake yesterday, during the national flag hoisting ceremony at a private medical college.




The security guard, identified as Ummed Singh (32), was arrested after the incident, the police said.

He had fired by mistake with his 12-bore gun during the flag hoisting ceremony at the Aurobindo Institute of Medical Sciences.

The three injured are students of the first year of the BSc Nursing course. Two were injured in the feet and the third was injured in the ribs. They were admitted to a hospital where their condition is stated to be out of danger.

A case has been registered against the security guard and further investigations are on.

You May Like

   
 

More from india