Two Kids Die Of Burns In LPG Leak Fire In Ghaziabad

Ghaziabad, Jan 3 : Two infants died of burns on Monday afternoon here, while one of the siblings and their mother are battling for their lives in delhi's Safdarjang Hospital.  The incident took place in
two kids die of burns in lpg leak fire in...
India TV News Desk January 03, 2012 14:15 IST

Ghaziabad, Jan 3 : Two infants died of burns on Monday afternoon here, while one of the siblings and their mother are battling for their lives in delhi's Safdarjang Hospital.
 
The incident took place in a flat in Vijay Nagar, where Akhilesh, a housewife was lighting  her LPG stove, while her three kids - Tanu, 4, Arpita, 2, and Abhishek, one, were sleeping on the cot.
 
As the gas suddenly leaked, the entire room including the cot caught fire. Akhilesh rushed to save her children, but she could manage to save only one of them.
 
Both Akhilesh and her son Abhishek suffered serious burns. It was a small LPG cylinder  sold illegally which was being used for cooking purpose.

 
Chunav Manch Gujarat 2017
 
 
killer smog
 

You May Like

   
 

More from india

 
 
Assembly Elections 2017