The mujra queens of BollywoodThe mujra queens of Bollywood
1. Rekha Every time someone says mujra and Bollywood together, we can't think of anyone but Rekha. She looked absolutely stunning in In Aankon Ki Masti' and Dil Cheez Kya Ha'from Umrao Jaan'.
2. Meena Kumari The queen of mujra Meena Kumari did a wonderful and inspiring job in classic hit numbers Chalte Chalte', Inhi Logon Ne' and Thare Rahiyo' from the film Pakeeza'.
3. Madhubala Yesteryears actress Madhubala swayed her fans with her performance in Mughal e Azam. Her song Pyaar Kiya Tho Darna Ky'a is evergreen.
4. Aishwarya Rai Salaam' was a beautiful number that Aishwarya will best be remembered for from the movie. Besides, her performance in the song Kajra Re' from Bunty Aur Babli', which is quite twist to the classic Mujra was remarkable.
5. Madhuri Dixit The dancing queen of Bollywood did a wonderful job of playing a tawaif' in Devdas. We wonder how many hearts her song Maar Daala' wounded.
6. Rani Mukherji Rani Mukherji had a small part in the period film Mangal Pandey, but she made a big impact with her mujra number Main Vari Vari'.
7. Sushmita Sen Doesn't matter how boring Kisna' was, Sushmita made up for the drab movie with her beautiful number Chilman Uthegi Nahin'.
8. Kareena Kapoor Kareena Kapoor brought in this change with Dil Mera Muft Ka' in Agent Vinod'. It was modern age mujras where the churidars was replaced with shararas.
9. Kangana Ranaut Kangana Ranaut joined the brigade of mujra queens of Bollywood with movie Rajjo'. In song Kaleja Hai Hajir Khanjar Kahan Hai', Kangana looked spectacular.
10. Mahie Gill Mahie looked like a million dollars in Ranaji' from the movie Gulaal'. It is not technically a Mujra in the purest form but Mahie rocked the song.